Friday, May 30, 2008

dreams

I had a dream that my mom and I were shopping for maternity clothes. It was great- she said all her normal things like..... "make sure it's 100% cotton, you don't want to be wearing polyester in the summer," "you may want that, but do you really need it?", "you don't want the material pulling in certain places", "when I was pregnant....."
It was a great dream to be able to see her and talk to her. I talked with my grandmother last night, and I had fun telling her about pregnancy changes. I feel close to my mom when I talk to her.
So I'm headed to target this afternoon, and all of my moms advice will be running through my head when I'm picking stuff out. Thanks Mom! :)
*I do have a couple of ancient dresses that my mom wore when she was pregnant. They do look like tents, but I'll have to give them a try :)

No comments: